Stanley Crook Primary School aims to support the whole child. The staff are committed to supporting children with all aspects of school and home life.
Children at Stanley Crook Primary School benefit from the following:
- An enriched curriculum
- After school clubs
- Educational Visits and Year 6 Residential
- Links with the community – church, projects etc
- Wrap around care (this service is charged)
- PSHE / RSE Curriculum
- Speech and Language support
- Circle Time
- Emotional & Wellbeing Programmes and support
- Work with external agencies
At Stanley Crook Primary School we consult with a wide range of agencies and partnerships to ensure the pastoral, medical and social needs of SEND children are met.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school on 01388762858 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.