Our School Office Staff (Mrs Bebb and Mrs Higginbotham) are here to help you. However, here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
School Day times are as follows:
- 8.00am Breakfast Club – £2 per session – breakfast offered to all pupils (including a range of activities)
- 8.55 am School bell – all pupils
- 10.30 – 10.45 am Break time with PlayMakers and Sport Leaders – all pupils
- 11.40 – 12:30pm Lunchtime EYFS and Y1 pupils
- 12.10 – 1 pm Lunchtime Y2 and KS2 pupils
Morning sessions in the main are focused on English, Maths and activities including whole-school assembly
- 1- 2 pm Activities – all pupils
- 2 – 3.15 pm Activities – all pupils
Afternoon sessions have a main focus on foundation subjects
- 3.15 – 4.15 pm various after school clubs
- 3.15 – 5:30pm Discovery and Wrap Around Club
- For safety, pupils enter and exit school from the rear yard.
- Ramps are available to ensure disabled access to both entrances of our school.
Please select the links below to access our Downloadable Forms.
Children’s Pledge E Safety
Consent Form for Use of Children’s Images
Data Collection Form
Form EV4 School
Parents Pledge E Safety
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.